DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iAsian's [GM] App

2 posters

Go down

iAsian's [GM] App Empty Re: iAsian's [GM] App

Post  Marianne Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:52 pm

すみません。あなたの選択までもたないかもしれない。私の意見では

If you can't read use an online translator xD
Marianne
Marianne

Back to top Go down

iAsian's [GM] App Empty iAsian's [GM] App

Post  iAsian Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 am

1. Your Real Life FULL Name:
I go by, Seb I would really rather not put out my last name

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it:
I don't have an IGN yet because It's always down when I try to log on it's down Sad but it'll be iAsian when I'm able to get on, I've chosen it because, well I am Asian.

3. Your Forum name & explain why chosen it:
My forum name is iAsian, with the same reason as above I also have another reason, it's because I like to keep things organized so i use 2 names I remember.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any:
Asian, or Azn
or Seb your choice

5. Your Age:
I am 14 years of Age

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):
GMT (-5:00)
7. Your main Language?
Cantonese, can't read though it though sorry.

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:
English, Dur how would I be typing this =P
and a Bit of Vietnamese and Japanese

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us.
Since I'm out of school 3-7 hours a Day
or probably none at all cause i've probably gone fishing or hanging out with friends.

10. Reason why we should consider you as an (Intern) GM:
Because I'm a good suck up! lol! Jk. Seriously though, the reason why you should pick me is that I can meet anyone's standards though it's your choice to pick me or not.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS:
I came to DragonBreathMS because all but 1 server has given me what I desired, and that is Fun and I've joined DragonBreathMS with high hopes that this might give me my desire.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS
Create a Utopia of clean and friendly environment which any and everyone can enjoy.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many?
Yes, one Eggcast.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!)
GM:Deadlystory
GM:DonovanMS
GM:SuperKrazyMS

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit:
I quit because in SuperKrazyMS everything is falling apart players, GMs and others too because of the reselecting for GMs they are only taking 10

I quit Deadlystory because of the lack of things like all-in-1-shop, and other players

DonovanMS was shut down because he has gotten bored and done with anything maple related

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for example training etc.) illegal things?: No, because if I am accepted I give my word to Admins and Owners of this server I will not respond to illegal activities with anything more than a ban.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail:
Yes, my e-mail iasianx@yahoo.com

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:
I'm an American-Asian that has developed a FOB accent just for humorous reasons.

And I'll end with this.

"No culture can live, if it attempts to be exclusive."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Think about it. ;]
I'll be happily waiting your replies ;]
iAsian
iAsian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum