DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egg's Gm App

Go down

Egg's Gm App Empty Egg's Gm App

Post  eggcast Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:18 am

1. Your Real Life FULL Name: Jordan Adam Michels

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it: Eggcast, chosen because its random, and I have used it for all servers, also i like to be unique! ^-^

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it: Eggcast, chosen because thats what im most know by XP

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any: Egg...lol

5. Your Age:15

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours): GMT (-5:00)

7. Your main Language?: English

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak: none...lol

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us. Several hours... From anytime B4 NOON and about 4:00pm to 4:am

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM: I have experiance from 3 other servers, I can pull in players threw myspace, I am active, I help players, and have a pretty good temper. I can enforce the rules and be nice about it, I can also be harsh and tuff if it is needed =). I want to be a part of this server, help it grow an become better. I can help with some suggestions, I could help with some Java codding if needed(I use tutorials >.>Wink. I do have some Java coding experiance, but they are from Runescape Servers...

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS: It looked good, other servers crapped out and I wanted to give it a try!

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS: I will post bullitens on myspace(1K-3K friends, dont remember) I can also create a banner w/server logo and stuff on it, they can click and come to the main site and join this server ^-^!

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many?: No I just started, but will refer as many as I can! =)

14.Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, ifyes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!): Yes, Kurashms...failed server, I have gm hand book if that helps >.< I have been gm on fallenMS and FailedMS...I was [Gm]~*eggcast*~ and eggcast.

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit: The servers all failed, and were deleted...

16.Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM)to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?: No, just because you are a friend or related to me means u get special privilages! Rules are rules, and I will never break them for anyone! im loyal and trust worthy, I will never ruin that!

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: Jamicsalter@yahoo.com feel free to email me ^-^

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info: I have never mooved out of the house that I was born into, my parents have never mooved out of ther first house! ^-^ I am random, and friendly! I love to watch adult swim, and some tv... I have 2 dogs(trixie and sasha) and 1 cat{I had 5 at one time =(} the living one's name is Snuggie...lol dont ask XP. I met iAsian in SuperkrazyMS he was gm untill his account was glitched...I have gotten to know him...we talk alot =P and I love any band within Psychopathic Records! lol
eggcast
eggcast

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum