DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MeLuvU's application for DBMS

Go down

MeLuvU's application for DBMS Empty MeLuvU's application for DBMS

Post  Marianne Fri May 29, 2009 9:41 pm

1. Your Real Life FULL Name:

Marianne Jolanda Poortman

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it:

MeLuvU, (about to pick) I've picked this name a long time ago since I fell in love with someone, at the beginning I didn't got enough mood to tell him so I decided to pick a name which had something to do with me feelings for him. A week after I picked the name I told him about my feelings Smile

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it:

Marianne, Because its my real name.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any:

Marian, its a shorter version of my full name, and marian and marianne is good for me Smile

5. Your Age:

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):

GMT + 1

7. Your main Language?

Dutch

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:

French, German, English.

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us.

All free time I got after my work Smile

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM:

Because I want to improve server's who don't got that many people, or which has to get a bigger community, and the more quite servers are most times better then the big populated servers.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS:

I got invited by a friend, and I want to help the community grow, and maybe inprove the server with my upcomming NPC coding "skills".

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS

Promotion is the best way, Video's on youtube might let nexon shut the server down, I prefer telling friends who can tell there friends about this server. I hope that it might grow since I got a load of friends who are playing private servers.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many?

Yes, 6 friends.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!)

Yes, I've been decoder on the last server for almost 1 year(shortstory/OswaldMS) and a GM on remnantMS (more) then 1 year. forum to shortstory: www.shortstory.darkbb.com and the site from remnantMS went down after the server got broke of the less donations.

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit:

I only Quit if the server is going down and the server won't get started again. So basicly I won't quit.

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?:

No, the fun of the game is getting so many rebirths, if you use GM powers to summon monsters and stuff like that the game isn't fear anymore and the people who you help will get lazy and quit the server when they reach for example 32000 rebirths

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail:

Extreme-smile@hotmail.com Smile

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:

Following a NPC coding lesson from a friend.
I was building a own made PQ on shortstory, but it was shutted down by nexon (poor nexon Sad)
I also like hosting events for people, so they can keep playing, with to less events people also get borred and quit the server. If the server is about to get hosted by a company I might donate a lot of money for the server so it can stand longer.

Well I think this is all the information.
Marianne
Marianne

Back to top Go down