DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArchAngel (Aaron) 's GM Application

Go down

ArchAngel (Aaron) 's GM Application Empty ArchAngel (Aaron) 's GM Application

Post  iAaronXD Fri May 29, 2009 3:11 am

1. Your Real Life FULL Name:
Aaron Chiao
2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it:
ArchAngel; like in real life, an archangel watches over others and it matches my personality :]
3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it:
iAaronXD; iono...its my name?
4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any:
Aaron lol. chowchow sometimes Razz
5. Your Age:
6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):
pacific time -8 gmt i think?
7. Your main Language?
english
8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:
i consider myself decent in cantonese ( a type of chinese ), and took some french classes in school
9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us.
right now class is over and summers coming up, so if you need i can pretty much be on almost whenever. nothing excessive though...like no more than 5 hours a day? thats when i'll be ingame though. other than that i can help with whatever you need. dont wanna be a maple addict again >.<
10. Reason why we should consider you as an (Intern) GM:
i played GMS on Scania for about 2 years, so i have a pretty good knowledge of the general game. also ive been playing private servers since the v55 ones, and a lately some v62 ones so i know the layout of the npcs and such. i also have a great personality and love to help people. plus unlike some other gm's ive seen, i wont just sit in FM all day trying to play favorites or anything. ill actually check on the server for hackers and stuff loll
11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS:
saw you guys on xtremetop100 and decided to check you out. i wanted to help a beginning server grow and also, those servers where hundreds of people play create too much drama. also, i read some of the gm apps here and saw some nice decent people so i decided to try it
12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS
uhmm...iono LOL. i usually just prefer helping out people in game. if you want i could ask my friends if they would like to play this server. im sure once you guys get started huge numbers of players will join
13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many?
nahh i havent referred anyone.
14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!)
uhh i was a GM for 2 no-name servers that closed within its opening month. so iono if you could consider those
15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit:
they were closed lol
16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?:
nahh i dont help out like that. if others had to work for it, so should they.
17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail:
you can contact me at airrun@hotmail.com. or if you guys have AIM then my sn is AirRunJayChow Razz
18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:
i listen to all kinds of music, i love sleep, and i played varsity badminton. ohh yeeauh almost forgot. got my eagle scout on feb 19, 2009 Very Happy
btw, thanks for reading hahaha
iAaronXD
iAaronXD

Back to top Go down