DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnnymack27's GM Application

Go down

Johnnymack27's GM Application Empty Johnnymack27''s GM Application

Post  Johnnymack27 Sun May 24, 2009 6:43 am

1. Your Real Life FULL Name:
Jonathan De leon

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it:
GarFungel. My Cousin Told Me To Use It CUz She Thought It Was Funny.

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it:
Johnnymack27. My Uncle Calls Me Johnnymack As A Nickname. And I Chose 27 Cuz That Number Is My Jersey Number.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any:
Jon, Johnny, Gar, Fungus. I Don't Really Care What Any One Calls Me Only If It Is A Badword.

5. Your Age: 13

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):
GMT -8:00

7. Your main Language?
English But I Can Speak Some Spanish Because I Am Hispanic. But I Grew Up With English.

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:
Spanish. Hola Como Estas?

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us.
Weekdays 9:45-10:20 A.M. But I Go On At Night Anytime. Weekends Idk The Exact Time But I go On for Like About 4 Hours

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM: Idk. I Just Want To Be A GM Especially On This Cool Server.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS: I Like This Server Cuz It Has Dragon In It And I Like Dragons. And These Server Looks Really Cool And Is Really Cool.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS
I Have A Lot Of Friends Looking for A Server 2 Play In And I Can Tell Them About This One. And I Can Go to Chat Rooms In Another Site And Tell Them About Us. And Can Go To Other Servers And Tell People.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many?
Yes 2.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!)
No I Haven't Been A GM Before.

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit: I Haven't Been A GM Before.

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?: No I Wouldn't. Even If They Are Really Good Friends. I Wouldn't Break The Rules.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: Yes, My Email Is xhazarduzx@yahoo.com Or You Can Aim Me At Johmymack27@aim.com

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:
I Like Playing Sports And I Am The Best Athlete In My Class.

Johnnymack27

Back to top Go down