DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM Application] - iAshley

3 posters

Go down

[GM Application] - iAshley Empty Thanks![:

Post  iAshleyyy Sun May 24, 2009 12:05 pm

haha thanks! :3

Just hoping it got to the point >.<"
I just noticed the length after submitting lol!
And thanks for taking the time to read it! ^-^
Also..I noticed a youtube section and Banner section in the fourms I make MMVs ( Sony Vegas Pro 8 ) I can make a few for this server!(: I also have experience in banners ( Photoshop CS3/CS4 ) I can also try getting a few examples![: I wouldn't mind making a few Videos/Banners. :3
iAshleyyy
iAshleyyy

Back to top Go down

[GM Application] - iAshley Empty No problem

Post  Admin Sun May 24, 2009 11:17 am

Np for the length, it was fun and exciting reading it all. Smile

Admin
Admin

https://dbms.rpg-board.net & http://dragonbreathms.tk

Back to top Go down

[GM Application] - iAshley Empty Re: [GM Application] - iAshley

Post  Johnnymack27 Sun May 24, 2009 7:59 am

i like this one =)

Johnnymack27

Back to top Go down

[GM Application] - iAshley Empty [GM Application] - iAshley

Post  iAshleyyy Sun May 24, 2009 6:13 am

1. Your Real Life FULL Name:

My Full name is Ashlyn Chun

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it:

My IGN is iAshley; This IGN was chosen because many people in real life call me Ashley as a mispronunciation of my real name, but I also find this name creative and original at the same time. :3

3. Your Forum name & explain why chosen it:

My Fourm name is iAshleyyy, this is because I find that using a similar IGN and fourm name would not cause as much confusion to who I am.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any:

I am usually called Ashley, Ashlyn, or Ash.[: Either one is fine!

5. Your Age:

I am 16 Years old as of this year.[:

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):

I currently live in Hawaii; -10 GMT.

7. Your main Language?

My main language is English.[:

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:

Other than English I can speak Japanese, Hawaiian and some Spanish but not much.

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us.

I do have school for now but anytime after school I would gladly be on DragonBreathMS as much as possible (Aprox. 4hours a day and possibly longer). Also, Summer is just around the corner and I will be on around as much as I can after my summer job and on any day offs (Aprox. 8 Hours a day and possily more)![:

10. Reason why we should consider you as an (Intern) GM:

Enjoyable, fun, and entertaining. Private Servers are suppose to be all three of these things, am I right? However, many players abuse the game making it less appealing to other players. If I were to be a GM or even a Intern GM I would help as much as I possibly can to make this server enjoyable, fun, and entertaining for all players! Writing words may not prove much but by giving me even the slightest chance I can show you that I will try my hardest to make game play in this server the best for everyone. I also know my way around maple and can help give as much service needed for incoming players! I have played GMS for about 2 years now with a level 146 bishop (xbiissfui) and know basic commands that every private server holds!

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS:

I came to DragonBreathMS as a experience to discover a new server and have fun at the same time. I was browsing around the web and came across this server and one thing that did happen to catch my eye was the website format and also the rates in which the server is based on. I just registered and made an account to this server and I must admit this server is very addicting! I do give you great props in the creation of this server.[:

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS

Bringing players into this server should not be a challenge considering how it seems like a very fun and easy server to play! However, In my role I would recommend this server to friends who play Global and other Maplestory Private Servers! I can also spread the word around school where many kids do happen to play computer games and would love to check out a new amazing game. I can also make banners (I will have examples soon) and post this server on many voting sites and try to get us on top!

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many?

I have referred three people as of right now but would be glad to keep referring DragonBreathMS to other people!

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!)

I have been a GM in one server but I do lack in showing proof and my apologies for that. My GM name was [GM]Ashley in DuyMS; I did have a youtube video but was disband so as of showing proof I do not have any. ]:

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit:

I have been a GM in another server (lacking proof) and I quit the position of being a GM. This was because the server owner harassed me verbally with personal attacks and I did not that feel being treated like this was worth helping his server to grow stronger.

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?:

I would never use my powers as a GM or intern GM to help friends become stronger in the game. I play games by the rule and feel that no player should have a higher advantage in the game due to the help of a GameMaster. If a player does need assistance I would try my best to help them without abusing my powers and if a player needs more specific help in game I would confront the owner first before making such a decision.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail:

Yes, I have MSN (iibabylove@hotmail.com) in which I am very active and I do check my email daily so feel free to contact me if any further questions are needed to be answered.[:

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:

Who am I? My name is Ashlyn Chun and I live in Hawaii! I am a beach baby and love the water.[: Swimming, surfing, body boarding, and water polo are my favorite sports! I am not book smart but I definitely know my way around the street. I do however know quite a bit about computers and games! I love spending time with friends and I love making knew friends! I am very friendly and easy to talk to so just send me a message and lets have a chat! ^-^ My personality speaks out for itself but if you would like to know more you may Email me or add me on MSN!

Thank you for reading my application and I hope to see you guys in the server! ^-^
Happy Mappling![:
(Also I apologize for the length in my application >.<")
iAshleyyy
iAshleyyy

Back to top Go down

[GM Application] - iAshley Empty Re: [GM Application] - iAshley

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down