DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thephamz app

Go down

Thephamz app Empty Thephamz app

Post  thephamz Sat May 23, 2009 12:21 pm

1. Your Real Life FULL Name: Matthew Pham.

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it:Thephamz, because it is pride of my last name.

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it:Because its my IGN and i always use the name.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any:Matt

5. Your Age:14

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):Australian time

7. Your main Language?Viet at home, English everywhere else.

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:Viet/ English

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us. When im done H/w. Weekdays and weekends.

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM: Because i like to help people and hate scammers /hackers and i like hosting events.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS:My Bro.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS: Ask my friends at school and Msn.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many? Not yet. Except my sis.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!) Asianms, Dragon story (all shut down cause of lazyness)

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit:I wasnt fired and i didn't quit, it just shut down.

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?: NONONONONONO. IM a fair person.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail:MSN: Matthew_pham@hotmail.com

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:Im asian, I also play Holybeast and i like maplestory.

thephamz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum