DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYPE's GM Application

Go down

HYPE's GM Application Empty HYPE''s GM Application

Post  hotshotfore Sat May 23, 2009 10:25 am

1. Your Real Life FULL Name: Wilson Papilla

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it: HYPE, because its simple and short also, its easy to remember and at the same time its questionable.

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it: Wessoon, because my name is Wilson and people call me that.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any: Just call me Wilson or HYPE.

5. Your Age: Currently 13

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours): GMT-7 hours

7. Your main Language? English

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak: Nothing really but i am very fluent with english.

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us. Mon-Wed [?-10:30ish] Fri-Sun[?-?; whenever i feel like it] But, mainly i am active except for thursdays because those are family days but during summer i will be active everyday.

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM: Well, first of all i am very friendly towards other who give me respect, i respect you just as much as how i respect myself. I will treat no one person differently from another. Mainly i think you should consider me as a GM because i am very trustworthy and entertainingly retarded but very serious.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS
: Well i came to DragonBreatheMS by just looking around, trust me ive tried many other servers and nothing seems to please me as much as this server i have super-rebirhted countless times in countless servers but i just gave them up because they got boring. But, theres something about DragonBreatheMS that is so appealing that it is making me stay.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS?
First of all i can go on other servers advertising to go check this server out.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many? I have told 6 people about this server that were on another server their names are: tinygod, ROTFLMAO, Prodigy, Drizzy, Ladybugz, and Make.

14.Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server?
(yes/no, ifyes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!) No, but i wish to soon become a GM of DragonBreathMS.

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit: Never been there.

16.Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM)to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?:No thank you, even if they were my friend in real life i would never even think of doing something like that. Even though i would be able to i wouldn't.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: Yes i can be contacted at wilson.papilla@gmail.com

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info:Well something cool about my backround is that i am pretty chill and i have no life. That means i am very active. But something else is that i like to go airsofting and im learning to play guitar but i am also looking forward to becoming a GM for this server.

hotshotfore

Back to top Go down