DragonBreathMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kris' GM app

2 posters

Go down

Kris' GM app Empty Sorry

Post  Kris Sat May 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Sorry I missed it.
It's GMT +5

Kris

Back to top Go down

Kris' GM app Empty Question 6.

Post  Admin Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 am

How come you didn't answer question six? Sad
It might look like an on-important question, but it sure is important.

Admin
Admin

https://dbms.rpg-board.net & http://dragonbreathms.tk

Back to top Go down

Kris' GM app Empty Kris'' GM app

Post  Kris Sat May 23, 2009 1:30 am

. Your Real Life FULL Name: Kris

2. Your IGN & explain why chosen it: Kris, I chose it cuz' its my real name =)

3. Your Forum name & exlain why chosen it: again its Kris, cuz' its my name.

4. Your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any: I dont really have a nickname. You guys can call me Kris.

5. Your Age: 15 years old.

6. Your Time Zone (GMT -/+ hours):

7. Your main Language? English.

8. Other language(s) you (might) know/speak:I kinda speak French.

9. Time you will (be able to) spend online/helping us. About 4~8 hours on weekdays and 6~10 hours on weekends

10. Reason why we should considere you as an (Intern) GM: I should be a GM cuz' Im friendly and I have been playing maplestory for about 3 and half years now. Also I have been a GM for 4 Private servers, plus i know all GM codes.

11. Reason why you came to DragonBreathMS:I got invited by laurence.

12. What you can (try to) do to bring players to DragonBreathMS: I can make videos.

13. Have you already referred people to DragonBreathMS, if so, who/how many? I'm goanna invite my friends on others servers to join.

14. Have you ever been a GM or Intern GM on another Server? (yes/no, if yes, please show proof and name of server OTHERWISE NOT VALID!) I have been a GM in WhackMS, StaggStory, CrewMS, and SerenityMS.

15. (If you have ever been GM on Intern GM on another Server) Why you're fired/quit:I didn't get fired or quit. the server shut down.

16. Would you ever use the powers that will be given to you as (Intern GM) to help friends with (for exemple training etc.) illigal things?:Before I try to do other things i would try to ask the admin if its allowed and Im goanna treat every players the same.

17. Is there any way we (the staff) would be able to contact you, like E-mail: You can contact me on MSN.

18. SomeThing cool about you/backround info: I'm Canadian. And I dance =)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Kris' GM app Empty Re: Kris' GM app

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum